Attorney Jack Hofler
John G. Hofler III, “Jack” represents the people of Florence and the surrounding Pee Dee region of South Carolina.
I am proud to serve the people of Florence and the Pee Dee. I grew up here. That gives me a big advantage in understanding and empathizing with my clients. It is a privilege to fight for my neighbors when they need it most.
Jack’s skill and experience, combined with his compassion for people who are suffering make him an excellent advocate for people who have been injured. Schedule a consultation with Jack to discuss your case.
After graduating from Wake Forest University School of Law, Jack Hofler was privileged to begin a clerkship with Circuit Court Judge William H. Seals, Jr. in Marion, South Carolina. This clerkship provided valuable insight into the judicial process.
Jack then spent years working with an established defense firm in Florence, South Carolina. He defended a wide variety of civil cases including claims of negligence, premises liability, automobile accidents, construction defect, governmental liability, civil rights violations, and other similar areas of law.
Jack’s past experience working for the other side benefits you.
- You will get an honest, informed assessment of the possible outcomes for your case. Jack knows how insurance companies value, defend, negotiate, and settle cases.
- Your case will be handled aggressively and as quickly as possible. Jack’s background and experience working for insurance companies taught him the importance of efficient, prompt, and thorough action in his cases.
- You will stay informed throughout the process. Jack prides himself on his ability to put legalese aside and speak in terms normal people use.
- You can trust that if your case goes to court, Jack will fight for you.
People going through a legal struggle need two things–hope and someone to fight for them. A goal of my practice is to give people both. I feel like I have done my job well when my clients are able to put their legal issues behind them and return to what is most important in their lives.
The National Trial Lawyers named Jack Hofler one of the “Top 40 Under 40” for 2019.
Jack lives in Florence with his wife, Laura Anne Hofler, who teaches English at Wilson High School, and two young sons.
Jack enjoys being outdoors–hunting, fishing, exercising, and chasing his yellow lab around the yard.
- Furman University, BA in Political Science and Philosophy, magna cum laude
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Florence County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Elder and Sunday school teacher, First Presbyterian Church Florence
- Attorney Coach, Wilson High School Mock Trial Team
- YMCA youth soccer coach